News: "You have no pieces left to place. The game is over."

Project RP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 30, 2022, 11:59:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockade of Tyrene  (Read 1813 times)
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

Infinite Hunger for Knowlege

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2014, 07:12:26 PM »

Ok so the Orangelo Consortium is blockading Tyrene and the few colonies they have in order to pressure them opening up international trade besides to a handful of trade it conducts with other countries.   Rumors have it that the Consortium ships and interceptors have been firing on any ships or aircraft that enter within a certain radius of the blockage regardless of who it belongs to.  Similar reports of piracy and seizing of assets including those intended to for relief of the communities affected by the blockade.   
Rumors and reports also report that the Consortium is paying top dollar for trained mercenaries and other men and woman seeking to employment for "manual labor".

So this is going to result in an international summit, which I'm offering for someone to host if they want and it would be preferable with the tension between the two.  Representatives from either country would be in danger if it was in either country. 

Besides offering someone to host I welcome anyone from participating in the negotiations however they see fit.  (For example wanting your own slice of Tyrene trade, bitch about your nations ships or planes getting destroyed, lift it for humanitarian reasons)

Also feel free to send mercs/expeditionary forces for potential war should diplomacy fail here.

Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand—
Kalahira, wash the sins from this one,
And set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.
Kalahira, this one’s heart is pure,
But beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
The lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Kalahira,
And he will be a companion to you as he was to me.

"All life dies, all worlds too, and if there is guarenteed perpetual existence, after that - what does it matter how the end comes?" - Gravemind
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: