News: WARNING: HITCHHIKERS MAY BE ESCAPED CONVICTS.

Project RP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 30, 2022, 11:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Dawn  (Read 4807 times)
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

Infinite Hunger for Knowlege

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:40:47 AM »

It was a quiet Saturday morning just around dawn.    The first rays of the sun were beginning to shine upon the Lycan compound of Pokojo.     The normally busy sea of grain was quiet, no tractors or combines out to work on harvesting the acres of grain.       It was a religious holiday today meaning that every single person in this village had the day off.    What was suppose to be a day of relaxation and joy was about to turn into a day of death and destruction.

Tiberius Cornwallace was awoken from his sleep by the sound of a diesel engine running in the distance.    Who the hell was working Today?!   Everyone knew it was holiday.      Bah it was probably some bloody teenagers fooling around with a tractor on a joyride and tresspassing on his land.        

Tiberius grumbled and rolled out of the bed he shared with his wife Paula.     "What is the matter dear?  Where are you going at this hour?" asked his wife sleepily.   She too had be awoken by the engine.      

"I'm going teach some kids not to trespass on my fields and mess up my crops.   Go back to bed, I'll be back in a minute babe".     He kissed her on the forehead.      

"Kay hurry back" yawned his wife smiling before she rolled back over to try and fall back asleep.    

Tiberius grabbed his shotgun and and threw on some pants before he made his way into the fields.      

Rotten kids ruining my holiday with their shenanigans.    

Tiberius climbed a hill, from up there based on the closeness of the roar of the engine he should be able to see those punks.   Once up top he fired a warning shot to see if that would scare them away.       This was before what lay waiting in the fields below.       It wasn't a group of kids messing around with there parents truck or tractor.       It was a tank and a group of five men walking beside then.      

Shit a tank! What is that doing here?   The government wasn't allowed to be here!   No..these men looked different, smelled different.   They smelled of earth and stone..   Tiberius stared in horror at the tank, that he had just alerted his presence too.    It was all he could do as he was paralyzed with fear.     I'm going to die here aren't I?.     It appeared to be a stare down between him and the soldiers  and tank.

Before he could come to terms with that he managed to muster enough motor skills to tumble down the hill away from the danger.    And just in the time the tank had managed to get off a round where he had been standing creating a shower of dirt and grass.      

From there Tiberius ran, ran as fast as he ever had in his entire life towards the main part of town from his border home.    The peaceful community of around 5,000 was under attack, he needed to get the elder so the militia could be summoned.

The various church bells rang and raid sirens went off waking up the sleepy community signaling that they were under attack.       A line had gone through to Roma to send help.      

"You missed" growled Commissar Adriana Minsch angrily pointing with her sword  at the hill where the local "shot at them".    

"He....he fell at the last second ma'am! There is nothing I could of done  Should we go after him?" radioed the Tank commander.    

"No, we are going to wipe his village from the face of the earth.    He shows up hotter on the thermals, so it is clear he is one of those dogs.     If these farmers won't join us in the glory of the revolution then they will be destroyed.   Plus I don't know if you caught it but he showed up hotter on the thermals so I think he is one of those mongrels, only another reason to destroy this place so that disease doesn't spread" said Adriana.     She marched over to the trooper with the radio and violently yanked the phone from his back.      

"This is Commisar Minsch to Quarantine, we found some dogs that need to be sterilized.   Mobilize the whole force, we will show these disease ridden DOGS what happens when you go against the revolution.     You have an hour to get to these coordinates".      

She then got a line to Hymnal soldiers.     "This is Commissar Minsch of the Red Army, we found a whole den of your dog friends at these coordinates".        

"Alright let us fall back to the coordinates then we can burn this place to the ground" said Minsch climbing onto the tank.  

The Red Army Quarantine force had assembled,  tanks and soliders at the ready to kill, rape, loot, and burn this farming community.      It would learn the price you had to pay if you would not join the glorious revolutionist against these capitalist bastards.        

"Well what are you waiting for FIRE" barked Adriana to the rocket artillery pointing her sword forwards to indicate the rockets fire a barrage towards the village.        The launching systems rotated into position and soon the sound of rockets launching into the air was heard.      Troopers quickly loaded more missiles into the truck from a nearby supply truck.    For now they and the few mortars they had would be there artillery support, the trucks were not moving in quite yet.   

"Charge!! Fight! For the Motherland!".   The tanks rolled forward and the infantry stormed ahead.      

The Red Army moved forward knowing that there allies from Hymnal would be right behind them in the carnage.  

(OOC So yeah introduce your troops I guess, you have free reign to shoot and destroy barns, silos and farmhouses.    We are on the outskirts of the town which is mainly just fields and a farm stuff.   Burn some crops etc.      Just advance to the town and I will throw the militia at us.  And of course there will be lots to kill there rather then the scatteredness of these farmlands.  If you need a map I can make one).  

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:49:43 AM by 343 Guilty Specs » Logged

Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand—
Kalahira, wash the sins from this one,
And set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.
Kalahira, this one’s heart is pure,
But beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
The lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Kalahira,
And he will be a companion to you as he was to me.

"All life dies, all worlds too, and if there is guarenteed perpetual existence, after that - what does it matter how the end comes?" - Gravemind
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 12:21:09 AM »

(OoC: A Map would be cool, but I'd be fine without them)

Conflict Coordinator (or CC) Europiro Jidiah, the Strigan in charge of all Hymnal forces in the Roma invasion, received word from their RUSSRan allies that a Lycan village had been located.

"Send up the soldiers; do not let the Reds have all the fun," CC Jidiah ordered, safely concealed in a command vehicle on the outskirts of the Roman border.

"And send in some DeathMasks, too."

As the RUSSRan forces had began their assault on the town, Hymnal forces began their advancement through the fields. Their black attire was meant to intimidate, and did so. Masks with tinted and narrow eyeports, large leather coats and armour completely  covering their skin leaving nothing exposed. Their rifles resembling MP-40s and StG 44s coloured in cold steel rested in their arms with safeties off. They stood out in the fields of wheat with the morning sun beating down on them, looking like splotches of darkness moving through the light. And this wasn't all the Strigan had to offer.

DeathMasks.

Wearing similar gear, but more armoured, these DeathMask soldiers are special forces bred and trained to deal with a very specific threat: Lycans. Not with silver bullets or daggers, these forces had flamethrowers. Before reaching the town, the Hymnal forces wanted their presence known, so the civilians knew that it was not only the RUSSRans there for them today. And so the burning of the town's fields and crops began. Flames towered behind the approaching Hymnal forces.   
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 02:36:34 AM »

The Red Army continued its charge forward, the occasional Molotov thrown into the field.   

"Those fools are going to burn us alive!" protested a Russr trooper to the flamethrower troopers

"Quit complaining you crybaby, we will be out of the fields before they burn" replied the soldier next to him.   

"And what about the League of Nations? Won't they complain and send peace keeping forces to stop us from killing these Dogs?"

"By the time those fools find out what happened it will be too late, besides this is a war these dogs picked there sides.  Just focus on the task at hand, wiping this village and the abominations who built it". 

The red horde made it through the fields and arrived at the town.   Forces from the local militia opened fire with their rifles.    But that wasn't the end of the resistance a group of fully transformed Lycans charged and pounced on the charging Soviet Troops mauling them.   One managed to force its way into a tank and destroy the entire crew.    A painc began to form in the Russr troops as they watched comrade after comrade get mauled or ripped to pieces.    Only the tanks seemed to kill them, their rifles useless as the wolves healed themselves.

(Ooc Show em how it is done Danny, remember I told you how to kill a Lycan?  )

The Militia had managed to get into contact with nearby villages to get help in repelling these invaders, they also managed to get Roman forces to come assist, all they had to do is hold out.

"All life dies, all worlds too, and if there is guarenteed perpetual existence, after that - what does it matter how the end comes?" - Gravemind
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »

Strigan troops were quick to enter the town right after the RUSSRans. Local militia had begun opening up and some had already changed. Disgusting creatures they were, in the eyes of the Hymnal people. Humans that changed into beasts; it was not only unnatural but also utterly revolting. The Hymnal and Lycan population of Roman people had been warring for centuries, but for the last few decades their had been a period of uneasy peace.

But no longer.

The RUSSRans were being torn to shreds (literally) by those foul dogs. It would be up to the Strigan to show how it is done. 

A line of black leather coated Strigan foot soldiers moved into the town with their rifles fully loaded and at their hips. One of the dogs revealed itself; emerging from a home with two RUSSRan soldiers in its grasp. Upon seeing the Hymnal executioners, it went rabid and tossed aside the bodies. Dropping to all fours, the beast roared and charged. They opened fire immediately, the Lycan succumbing to the volley of bullets. It fumbled over its bullet ridden legs and fell to its side. It wasn't dead, and if fact was in the process of regenerating. One of the Hymnal soldiers drew his bowie knife and climbed atop the beast. It roared and swiped at the soldier; taking him by surprise and ripping him apart. Another volley of bullets put the beast down once more, and another soldier attempted to repeat the first's actions.

He climbed on top and unleashed full automatic fury point blank at the creature's face. It was ripped to shreds but the deed was not yet done; he had begun to regenerate its flesh. But the soldier followed then followed by plunging the blade of silver deep into its neck. As blood began spewing out and the creature attempted to roar, the soldier continued gutting the creatures neck. Until finally, the spine was severed and the head was removed. It was dead.

The DeathMasks had moved into the town now too. They wouldn't be effective at all in killing these things, but their phosphorus-type fuel would continue to burn them; possibly making them immobilized or making them even more mad. Either way, it would halt their regeneration process, allowing the weak areas such as the heart, neck and head to be exposed.

The slaughter had begun. The thirst for Lycan blood that had been plaguing the Strigan for decades could finally be clenched.
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 05:54:12 AM »

The Soviet ranks nearly burst into a full out panic and chaos, however the Hymnal Troops showing that these things could be killed and officers restoring order.   Whether it was by orders or showing what happened to those who dared panic and retreat back to the burning fields.   A panicked solider was useless and liability so they were often calmed with a pistol round to the head, neck, or heart.

Soon the Russr troops discovered that they too could kill the Lycan like there Stygian allies and were no longer canon fodder.  Whether they did it the proper way of killing one or simply sustaining enough fire on a werewolf that its body couldn't keep up the pace of regenerating the damage so that the Hymnal flamethrowers could make quick work of the weakened ones, or the body was in enough pieces that it wouldn't harm a thing. 

Fully Lycans were not the only thing the the town was throwing at them, while they were stronger, regenerated from the damage at a much more rapid pace, and were quicker.  The wolf forms only ran on bloodlust and animal instincts, besides wolf hunting strategies there wasn't any strategy to their methods and their clawed hands couldn't wield weapons, even if they knew how to use them. 
 But in human form they could plan, use weapons, and had the strength and speed  of an Olympic athlete, and given an hour or two they'd recover from a single gunshot wound to a non vital area.

Militia member's began shooting the forces through 2nd story windows and rooftops.   The fully transformed members controlled the streets. 

The order for masks on was given throughout the ranks of the Russr troops, while this gas was engineered to take out Lycans it was still unsafe to humans.

Russr troops hurled gas grenades hurled gas grenades and soon the area was covered I'm a sickly green cloud of gas.
A few unfortunate Soviet troops were caught in the cloud via defective systems and were hunched over on the ground coughing their lungs out, beneath their gear their skin was being burned away, much like the wolves caught in the street who were howling in pain as the chemicals worked on internally eating away at them, leaving them vulnerable as the Lycans natural restoration tried to desperately correct the chemical attack.    Further soaking the cobblestone with blood as sores opened and bled, and as it was vomited out by the afflicted.

(Ooc Yeah this is why I also went with gas mask troops, RUSSR loves chemical weapons)

Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »

Hymnal troops kicked in the door of every building. Flooding inside and exterminating all who might be hiding within. One by one, each building with sniping militia became just another building.

Thanks to the RUSSRan gas attack, the Lycan's had become very vulnerable. They were slaughtered in the streets in very high numbers. This day would go down in Hymnal history as the most finest. The purging of Lycan with newfound allies.

The coming age had finally been defined. Not of Lycan, but Strigan.

(OoC: I got nothing. Let's move on)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: