News: Wouldn't it be clever of you... if after everything, you simply let me die?"

Project RP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2022, 12:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Restrictions, restrictions...  (Read 10986 times)
pirrothepyro14
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 01:10:03 AM »

why you bitch bout the way he types? if it bothers you that much dont read it. that be the way he is, and there aint nuthin you can do about it
Twisted Logic
Recruit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 01:24:54 AM »

why you bitch bout the way he types? if it bothers you that much dont read it. that be the way he is, and there aint nuthin you can do about it

Because he respects him enough to want to hear his opinions, but wants to be able to understand what he's saying. For example, it took me ten minutes to figure out what the hell you were trying to say here. That's what they call inefficient.

Stare too long into the abyss, and it will stare back.
-Friedreich Nietzsche
Indi
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 02:01:55 AM »

Mitch and Danny do this all the time, I've given up on worrying about it or trying to interfere. =P

OruHime
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 04:57:55 AM »

Because he respects him enough to want to hear his opinions, but wants to be able to understand what he's saying. For example, it took me ten minutes to figure out what the hell you were trying to say here. That's what they call inefficient.

I understood what he meant the first time I read it................XP Though that's probably cuz I watch subbed anime and the translators tend not to revert the sentences into completely correct English Grammar........

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: