News: Wouldn't it be clever of you... if after everything, you simply let me die?"

Project RP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 12, 2022, 11:24:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duel Face  (Read 8345 times)
KING OF SPACE
I AM THE KING OF SPACE
Global Moderator

GREETINGS ROLEPLAYERS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 08:54:51 PM »

Christina thought. On the one hand, they definitely had enough troops to storm and set up a beach-head. But on the other hand, they'd need every warrior they could get. And it's not as if their army was that big compared to Der Riese's army anyways - though their soldiers had more kill power per man, they had more men. And the "choke the streets with our dead" tactic was very effective.

"That does sound like a plan. But are you sure you can't spare anything infantry-wise? Our army isn't the biggest - we've got enough to take ground on our own, but every man counts. I'm not asking for anything extreme, either - within reason. Other than that... it's a good plan."

The problem with reality is, terrible things happen to good people, and as friends all we can do is stand by them and hope they get better. Sometimes they don't. = Claptrap, eulogy for Micheal John Mamaril
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

Infinite Hunger for Knowlege

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 11:23:45 PM »

"I will have to see what I can do about that.  Might have to make a few calls, but I will have to get back to you on that.   Um..perhaps you would like to talk to our leader, if he isn't busy.     B..but I am sure I can get you in touch without someone that can get you a definite answer" said Rachel.

Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand—
Kalahira, wash the sins from this one,
And set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.
Kalahira, this one’s heart is pure,
But beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
The lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Kalahira,
And he will be a companion to you as he was to me.

"All life dies, all worlds too, and if there is guarenteed perpetual existence, after that - what does it matter how the end comes?" - Gravemind
KING OF SPACE
I AM THE KING OF SPACE
Global Moderator

GREETINGS ROLEPLAYERS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 08:35:13 PM »

Christina did her best to try not to scare people she met. After all, she needed to look nice and fine, like someone you could have a good discussion with.

Her skill with a Glock was always left out of these kinds of conversations.

"If you could let me do that, I'd very much appreciate it."

The problem with reality is, terrible things happen to good people, and as friends all we can do is stand by them and hope they get better. Sometimes they don't. = Claptrap, eulogy for Micheal John Mamaril
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: