News: Wouldn't it be clever of you... if after everything, you simply let me die?"

Project RP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2022, 12:01:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nation RP Discussion  (Read 17358 times)
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 03:18:03 AM »

How sinister.

And yeah I saw the character updates.
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 03:23:02 AM »

Indeed.   I planned this from the very start of my nation that we would be behind some form of very sinister plot and frame another nation for it.

Oh I guess while I am unveiling nation secrets (seeing as you can't really affect IC with OOC knowledge)  the Victorian Princess was never captured by Razor.   He framed him so we could take over his drug operations and get his land >=P.     The Victorian Princess is going to be slipped into Razor's Safehouse by a Roman Special Operations Team that is working in conjunction with the future governor of the Razor Islands.   He works at the place and is just going to cram in some freezor or sack somewhere for the Sevvanian's to find.     Sev knew about this so it is cool Tongue.  

KING OF SPACE
I AM THE KING OF SPACE
Global Moderator

GREETINGS ROLEPLAYERS

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 02:25:12 AM »

In the grim darkness of the 21st century, there is only war.

I think that sums up part of the Nation RP very succintly.

The problem with reality is, terrible things happen to good people, and as friends all we can do is stand by them and hope they get better. Sometimes they don't. = Claptrap, eulogy for Micheal John Mamaril
BEB0P
Global Moderator
Exhalted Member

Kiss your fist and touch the sky.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 02:40:50 AM »

Are we even in the twenty-first century? I mean, every country would have a different way of recording time, I presume.

Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2011, 03:37:49 AM »

I don't even know.   

I assume so to make everything easier but I don't know. 

If you want to come up with a year system go for it Mitch.   
BEB0P
Global Moderator
Exhalted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 04:59:15 AM »

No, nah. I`m just saying some Nations probably go by Ages or Cycles, or something. I`m not even sure what Soll`Rah does about periods of time.

Plus all nations have different points of beginning. I mean, using Soll`rah as an example again, they`re roughly around 2,000 years old upon the arrival of the demons and angels(Remind me to fix that in Two Betrayals.). Plus their original nation/owners, are much older.

Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 05:03:33 AM »

Probably but time is relative.   But yeah I see what you are saying.    I say don't worry about time unless it becomes an issue.
KING OF SPACE
I AM THE KING OF SPACE
Global Moderator

GREETINGS ROLEPLAYERS

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »

How will Avalon find out about guns?

Will it be via a look at a firing range, or through the whole Rogue Light fiasco?

The problem with reality is, terrible things happen to good people, and as friends all we can do is stand by them and hope they get better. Sometimes they don't. = Claptrap, eulogy for Micheal John Mamaril
BEB0P
Global Moderator
Exhalted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 11:03:30 PM »

The Keepers are already using a form of projectile firing weapon, I'm pretty sure.

Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2011, 11:48:50 PM »

It wouldn't be that hard for Avalon to figure out or get guns and then make their own design once they understand how to build one.   

Or I am sure they could hire/steal someone to help
BEB0P
Global Moderator
Exhalted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »

My guess is that the Seraphall neglect to use any form of non-Avalonian ballisitic or energy firing weaponry, being a sort of zealous and prideful nation. Thus they focus on melee weaponry primarily, deeming it more honourable to fight your enemy head-on in contrast to hiding behind a gun.

This is similar to the Elites in Halo. In the sense that, if a Seraphall were to be stripped of his weapons, he`d resort to his fist and die fighting blindly `till the very end, even though he was clearly aware of the fully loaded rifle that was next to him.   

However, let Avalon`s creator speak for himself. It`s HIS nation after all.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:44:25 PM by SamuraiBebop105 » Logged

Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »

Yeah, Keepers use a staff that's capable of firing a burst of energy. That's all they have in the way of projectile firing at the moment.

But as for the future, I'm only going to say this.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: