Project RP
February 04, 2023, 10:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ONE WAY OUT

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nation RP Discussion  (Read 17885 times)
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 12:41:18 AM »

Mebeh. Grin

That reminds me, I have an idea for sort of a main event for our nations to take part in. Did anyone else have an idea like that before I share mine?
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 12:42:30 AM »

I had an idea
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 12:45:55 AM »

Discuss.
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »

You'll see once everything gets caught up again. 
KING OF SPACE
I AM THE KING OF SPACE
Global Moderator

GREETINGS ROLEPLAYERS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 12:59:28 AM »

Specs/Danny: I look forwards to it.

Danny: Uriel snuck into Sevvania. And went to a specific Sevvanian home, where I suspect a specific Sevvanian lives.

The problem with reality is, terrible things happen to good people, and as friends all we can do is stand by them and hope they get better. Sometimes they don't. = Claptrap, eulogy for Micheal John Mamaril
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 02:06:36 AM »

@Sparty: ...Your point? xD

As for this plan, I'm going to put it up for discussion now because I wrote it the idea in a chat box with Sev, and I know I'll accidentally close it and lose it forever any second now. I'm looking at making Avalon turn darkside and try take over the world. 'Cause they're cool like that. Here's a basic timeline of stuff:

1. Avalon decides it's time to start using guns.

2. Guns and other equipment is brought to Avalon.

3. With new technology comes new laws etc. 1 of 3 council members doesn't like where Avalon is going and demands (along with some of the population) that industrialisation stops.

4. The other 2 council members refuse and throw the other off the council after arguments and such.

5. People against the technology protest (because they want to hang onto the old ways or because they fear what Avalon will do with guns).

6. Protestors are gunned down in a display of power.

7. Avalon declares war on the world in light of their shiny new guns, without action though. They demand all who are allied with them to pledge alleigance and help the cause.

8. Avalon threatens to invade THE EMPIRE, to burn Soll'Rah, to finish off MKV dominate the rest of the world.

9. Local protests turn to riots and the military splits. Avalon goes to war with itself. Abbadon burns.

10. Uriel is captured in the chaos as she stands against the two council members who want to take over the world. She manages to send out a distress call, alerting the rest of the world to her split nation.

11. Avalon continues to threaten nations, continues to boast their new power. (Automatic energy rifles in the hands of heavily armoured tank units. Not good. Tongue)

12. The nations group together and invade Avalon to free the people from the two tyrants leading the nation, free Uriel and confiscate all weaponry. Major conflict ensues within Avalon etc.

So yeah, that's the basic plan. I probably will have Avalon invade a nation or two. So what do ya's think? Would you have fun doing that?
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 02:48:28 AM »

Hrmm....this complicates my plan.    

I wanted to keep it a secret but I guess I will tell you.

So the King of Amazonia will be poisoned during the wedding and will die 3 days afterwards.   Now I think one of two things will happen 1) Tony gets all of the Amazonia land seeing as he is the rightful heir to the throne.  (The King had no son only daughters).     Or well he half of it you want more balance seeing as the Deviluke people will not be too pleased with an unproven outsider doing this.  
Or if you don't think then Der Reise will conquer all of that land XD.    (Actually it will probably be better if Der Reise gets it so when we take it out it will be easier to divide between our nations)  

So a terrorist attack would be enacted on the League of Nations HQ's (On some island in the Pacific)

Many people believe Der Reise enacted this attack but well they didn't they exactly do it they were framed by Rachel and Juliet who were conveniently (albeit this was not common knowledge to anyone in the world really).  

Next part calls for the LoN finally getting off of its ass and doing something about Der Reise.    Not really sure I was going to plan the next phase afterwards.  

My nation secretly takes over the LoN and installs a sort of puppet regime over it.

I dunno I guess choose my plan or Danny's plan.    Unfortunately both of them can't really work at the same time.    

I don't know how long Danny was planning his but Indi can tell you I planned this since I started the Wedding thread.  

At the very least Danny hold off till Oru and I finish our thread in the Phillipines.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:52:54 AM by Spec-Opp Spartan » Logged
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 02:53:50 AM »

We can do both, I wanted my thing to take place a good while in the future anyways. I just wanted the idea to be discussed, get peoples opinions/thoughts/input etc.
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 02:54:52 AM »

Alright then, that was another alternative we do mine first. 
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 03:05:35 AM »

So lemme get your plan straight.

1. King of Amazonia dies
2. LoN is bombed
3. Der Reise is blamed for both, when really two Roman individuals bombed the LoN (and poisoned the King?)
4. We falsely invade Der Reise in response to this and previous attacks on nations?
BEB0P
Global Moderator
Exhalted Member

Kiss your fist and touch the sky.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 03:07:18 AM »

*coughs and glances at Landon in regards to Uriel.* =.=''

Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 03:08:27 AM »

*coughs and glances at Landon in regards to Uriel.* =.=''

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Landon. Wink
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 03:12:19 AM »

So lemme get your plan straight.

1. King of Amazonia dies
2. LoN is bombed
3. Der Reise is blamed for both, when really two Roman individuals bombed the LoN (and poisoned the King?)
4. We falsely invade Der Reise in response to this and previous attacks on nations?

Didn't  think of blaming Der Reise for the death, as I wa going to get away with it by it not really being reported and it being reported in the few reports as natural causes but sure why not add the blame to DR.

Two Roman individuals, and some mafia goons pull off the HQ bombing.

The Prince himself poisoned his father in law.  

And yeah 4 is right.  

I think there should be more to this but I am not sure.
Danny
Administrator
Exhalted Member

The Gentleman Bastard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2011, 03:14:58 AM »

So really Roma is behind it all?
Spec-OppSpartan
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2011, 03:15:26 AM »

Yep

Oh and incase you were not aware the ladies who lead the bombing are two representatives of Roma, and are head assassins of Roma.   Don't know if you read the updates.

Oh and I was going to do the bombing during the wedding but Indi advised me against it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:17:03 AM by Spec-Opp Spartan » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: