News: Boop.

Project RP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2022, 05:19:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nations in EU4  (Read 8067 times)
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

Infinite Hunger for Knowlege

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2015, 04:01:23 AM »

Ok so through a recent DLC to EU4 I am able to make my own nations and will be even to somewhat simulate the nations world (I can a blank map with just our custom made countries).    I can also offset some of the Eurocentricness and also India being pretty bad ass (within the limits of what Tyrene could have I am off the bat making 32 ducats (currency) a month and can field 82,000 guys and start with 63,000) by just having the game give random base tax values to our countries.  I thought there would be a way to change base tax on a province level but there doesn't appear to be, so sorry smaller nations.

So what do I need from you:

Name of your country:
Name Adjective:  what are the people from your country called example people from Canada are Canadians
What color do you want it to be on the map:
We'll have to work out the emblem/flag once I can find a list of the options on line or have to show all the options online.
Capital:  I'll post a map of your nations as I best I can and you can pick a province to be the capital, I can also rename all your provinces to names that you want.   Say for example your nation had Paris, I could for example rename the province of Paris to Surrenderburg.   And a province roughly equals a state/Canadian province, I think that is the best way to describe it.

Ruler First Name:
Ruler Last Name:
Administration: How good is your ruler at administrating (like running the numbers and such)?  (0-6, 0 having a mental handicap and 6 being a genius)
Diplomatic: How good is your ruler at diplomacy?  0-6 (0 having a mental handicap, 6 being a genius)
Military: How good is your leader at running the military/knowledgeable about it? (0 having a mental handicap and 6 being Sev Wink )

*If you end up basically with form of government that is a republic or democracy I will need the following:
First Name of heir: unfortunately the game will make it a relative

Culture:  I can get you a list but it would be easier for you to think of a country that you would want to represent being your counties people.  (Example Tyrene is German and Sevvania is American).  Sorry there is no Australian or Canadian, and sorry Mitch no Latin culture either, though Latin is the name of the Italien culture group)
Religion:  unfortunately everyone has to pick one there is no atheism, nor a choice to have a bunch of different religions with the nation maker.   See list of religions and their bonuses
Government: see government type list and bonuses, just I guess pick the one that is the closest or has the bonuses you like the best/ruler title name

Tradition 1: -see ideas list-
Tradition 2: -see ideas list-
The traditions are two bonuses your nation gets at the start

Idea 1: -see ideas list for 1-8, and place in the order you would want to get the bonuses-
Idea 2:
Idea 3:
Idea 4:
Idea 5:
Idea 6:
Idea 7:
Idea 8:

Ambition: -see ideas list- , this the bonus you get for unlocking all your ideas.

I'll help you with the ideas if you, or make explanation on what certain things do.  I'll also be posting Tyrene to maybe give you a feel for it/see an example.

Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand—
Kalahira, wash the sins from this one,
And set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.
Kalahira, this one’s heart is pure,
But beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
The lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Kalahira,
And he will be a companion to you as he was to me.

"All life dies, all worlds too, and if there is guarenteed perpetual existence, after that - what does it matter how the end comes?" - Gravemind
Specs
Administrator
Exhalted Member

Infinite Hunger for Knowlege

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 04:13:45 AM »

Religions:

Christian

- Catholic:  Tolerance of the true faith +1, tolerance of heretics -1.  Can also become Papal Controller which gives other bonuses
- Coptic: Tolerance of True Faith +2, Fort Defense +10%
- Orthodox: stability cost modifier -10%, tolerance of true faith +1

-WIP-

Ideas:
-WIP-

Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand—
Kalahira, wash the sins from this one,
And set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.
Kalahira, this one’s heart is pure,
But beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
The lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Kalahira,
And he will be a companion to you as he was to me.

"All life dies, all worlds too, and if there is guarenteed perpetual existence, after that - what does it matter how the end comes?" - Gravemind
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: